Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Black Crane

Feathers encased in glass with pod beads.

This copper chain is all hand done and filled with semi-precious stones.


So many styles and sizes!

Multi colored beaded necklace.
I have so many wonderfully talented artisans consigning their work with me! Over the next few weeks I will share some of their work and stories. My first artist is Heather Vaughn. Heather is a multi talented artist and proprietor of  theblackcrane.com.  Please take a moment to visit her website. Heather found Memere's Attic through an ad I posted on craigslist, looking for artist/consignors. She drove all the way down to West Columbia from Anderson with her mom, and the most wonderful handmade jewelry and displays.  I am so lucky that she decided to take a chance on me and bring in her gorgeous jewelry for consignment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment